How to use
Using this extension is very easy. Just install it from Pagekit's marketplace.
There are no special requirements. If Pagekit works this extension will work, too.
After enabling the extension, you may enter the settings. Now you are free to decide, which features should be enabled.
This improves the site structure.
- Add Meta Description: Allows you to add an old-fashioned meta-description to your site
- Use Open Graph Description: Your old-fashioned meta-description will be the same as the Open Graph meta, which is defined in your node's meta settings
- Overwrite Title: Allows you to overwrite the
<title></title>for your website
- Use Open Graph Title: Adds the Open Graph title to your title
- Ordering: The ordering for the Open Graph Title
- Use Sitename: Adds the global sitename to your title
- Ordering: The ordering for the sitename
- Use Pagename: Adds the pagename to your title
- Ordering: The ordering for the pagename
- Separator: Define the separator you woud like to use
It's the successor of spqr/metadesc, which will be available on Pagekit's marketplace for a while.